TSK Metal Industrial Co., Ltd. (“TSK Valves” or “Manufacturer”) warrants its products, manufactured and sold by it for commercial use (“Goods”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for eighteen (18) months from the date of shipment by TSK Valves to its customers (“Purchaser”). This warranty is void for any damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God or improper installation. In order to obtain the service under this warranty, it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to notify TSK Valves and return the subject product or part, delivery prepaid, to the Manufacturer. During the warranty period, TSK Valves will, in its sole opinion, repair, replace, or make appropriate adjustment of any non-conforming or otherwise defective product under normal use and service, at its own expense. “Normal use” refers to strict accordance with the Manufacturer’s Installation & Operation Manual. All repaired and/or replaced products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 90 days from the date that they are shipped from the plant, or until the termination of the original warranty, whichever is longer. Except as specified in this agreement, TSK Valves disclaims all other expressed or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Terms and Conditions
1. Quotations: Unless otherwise stated, TSK Valves’ quotation is valid for 30 days from the date shown on the quotation. All prices are quoted CIF Port of Destination, which covers export customs declaration, sea freight and insurance up to the port of import. Manufacturer’s responsibility for Goods ends when the carrier delivers shipment to the Purchaser’s port of import.
2. Pricing: List prices of products are subject to change without notice. All orders will be invoiced at the prices in effect at the time an order is received, in order to reflect its current costs. TSK Valves reserves the right to revise the prices if delivery is delayed through no fault of the Manufacturer.
3. Terms of payment: Invoices are due and payable within 30 days of the date of invoice, in US Dollars unless agreed otherwise. In the case of delay in payment, TSK Valves may charge Purchaser interest on overdue amounts at the rate of 2% on a daily basis until full payment is made. TSK Valves may decline to make any subsequent shipment or perform further warranties and obligations except upon receipt of payment.
4. Delivery: Delivery times are estimate only and subject to change prior to and during the production process.
5. Sample delivery: All samples, illustrations or drawings are the property of the Manufacturer. They are estimates only and do not have contractual effect. They are to be kept confidential whilst in the Purchaser’s possession. New customers can have one-time free sample delivery (freight to be collected).
6. Return of Goods: All claims resulting from a breach of warranty or variances/shortages in shipments must be made in writing notice to TSK Valves. No returned Goods will be accepted and credited without prior written consent by TSK Valves.
You can also view the printable page here.